Monday, 19 November 2012

Blip: Blog questionnaire




I noticed that many blogs answer questions from their readers or just from a list of pre-made questions and it seems like quite a nice way to fill a post. Might be interesting too; You never know. I found these on the internet, I may edit the questions for grammatical purposes but I'll try to change them as little as possible.

------Which eye colour do you find sexiest?

It depends how it fits in with a person's face. I suppose blue for women and I'm not as picky with men.

------White, milk or dark chocolate mocha?

You can get white chocolate mocha? I haven't lived! 

 ------If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be? 

I couldn't, I already have my back covered in a real tattoo of angel wings.  

------Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? 

I grew up between a number of tiny villages. I didn't like the continuous moving between places and friends but I do prefer smaller towns over bigger ones. Less crowded. 

------Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite) 

My grandparents were always very good to me. Also the guy next door that sold copied playstation games. 

------What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? 

Pink lady (apple) and mango would be great around about now. 

------Pirates or ninjas? Why? 

Obviously it would depend on what it is you're asking me about them. 'Better' is the implied term but it's so damn vague. Also, they're very similar: Both entirely fictional concepts (unless you're talking about Somali pirates or fat American's who study the manfactured art of'ninjitsu') and both are pretty interesting. I'd have to go for pirates because at least then you don't have to put up with morons proclaiming that ninjas were real and could actually do many of the things they're known for despite the fact that humans seem to have lost that capacity now. If ninjas could jump that high, why can't olympians?

-----Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? 

Yup. I think it was an oak tree, although I was quite young at the time and had no interest in trees.

------Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set? 

I think childhood is a little early to start swinging. Although yes, yes I did and do.

------If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? 

Slow Lorises are adorable but despite being potentially legal, they are endangered and encouraging trade of them is very harmful so I would say a pug. Two pugs infact. And a ferret or two.

------What's your most favorite part of your body? 

Difficult one to answer from someone who isn't a self-satisfied gym-goer. I'm not ashamed of my body but I'm not overly proud either so I haven't spent any time picking a favourite part.

------15: What's your most favorite part of your personality? 

I consider myself to have a great willingness to learn, particularly through being wrong followed by returned and directed effort. That, and I pride myself in breaking down any preconceptions I have of anything, so as to not be inherently against anything without argument to back it up. 

------16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?  

I have very little knowledge of either of them, except I believe the latter is a purified meat product exported by the Dutch? In which case, if it tastes good with brown sauce, I'm happy. 

------17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? 

What on earth is a superbowl? What kind of questionnaire is this anyway?

------18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk? 

I'm not certain I've watched any major sporting event, let alone drunk. I had the olympics on a little bit.

------19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? 

Anything from this tiny Thai place nearby. Somehow they've discovered the trick to making the most perfect food possible. 

------20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? 

They have different uses. I have margarine (butter coloured sandwich filler) for sandwiches and that kind of thing and I use butter for baking

------21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?) 

Semi-skimmed but I have no idea to what percentage. And no I had no idea they made 1 1/2% milk. 

------22: Which continents have you been on? 

Europe only. I went to Turkey, which is southeast Europe/west Asia/Eurasia so I'm not sure about that one. 

------23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories? 

Nope. Yes but none related to motion sickness.

------24: Backpacks or satchels? 

Again, just like the butter one: Two things, two uses. Backpacks to hold stuff. Satchels to blow up illegal weapons stores. Very handy not to mix the two up. 

Well that was fun. I think. Anyway, part two comes next time I can't think of a blogpost. 

Blip

picture reference 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think and don't be afraid to be honest, that's what we're here for.