Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Blip: A standalone unfortunate event


Today I was able to achieve something on a monumentally stupid level. This happened during one of countless moments in the day that my glasses require cleaning. Glasses in hand and ready to go I thought they could do with a spritz from the lens cleaner I use. Believing my aim was true and my hand steady, I managed to spray myself in the face, rendering my eyes blind and my glasses no closer to being clean. Flailing wildly I caught my foot on a small cabinet and tumbled awkwardly to the floor.

After this enlightening experience I noticed that I was alone in the room with only my shame, this whole event never to be revealed to the world, that is unless someone blogs about it.


If you've been affected by the issues raised in this blog post then you probably need a more fulfilling hobby.

Blip *signature placeholder*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think and don't be afraid to be honest, that's what we're here for.